Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Little Taste

I'd like to think that one day I'll get better at this whole blogging business, but it doesn't look like that will happen at any point in the near future. I could keep groaning about the spotty wi-fi access or the fact that we're moving somewhere new every few days (which creates an organizational nightmare when it comes to trying to write a coherent blog post), but the most relevant part of this reality is that I simply haven't been taking all too many photos. It's all relative, I guess, but after needing at least one hundred good photos every single day for nine weeks this summer makes day-to-day photography here a totally different experience. That's enough complaining (for now). Here I've included some photos from Belfast, the Titanic museum there, a crumbling church that we saw on the way to Edinburgh, and the few photos I took outside the palace in Edinburgh itself. There is certainly more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment