Monday, October 14, 2013

Nightfall

L   O   N   D   O   N
_________________________________________________________________________________

In the 12 days I've been in London, I've:
-Seen 6 plays
-Walked approximately 75 miles
-Drunk more coffee than I ever have in my life
-Visited 5 bookstores
-Gone to 7 art galleries
-Visited 5 historical sites

I'm ashamed to admit, however, that since arriving in London, I have taken few photos and hardly ever carry around my camera with me anymore. Between walking a minimum of 5 miles every day (I'm afraid I'm going to wear through my favorite pair of Converse any day now), seeing plays, going to class, and simply being in London, I hardly have the time or energy to carry it around. It's a sad truth, and hopefully it'll change soon. I did try to do a time lapse of the sun setting behind Parliament and Big Ben, though! It's one of the many that I'm hoping to make, so this is just a brief sample of what's hopefully to come. 



4 comments: