Saturday, October 20, 2012

DHOP!

One of our annual fundraisers is what's known as DHOP: Delta House of Pancakes. It's pretty self-explanatory, but the really important things are:
1) It raises money for St. Jude, our philanthropy. (We raised nearly $2,000 that night, if I'm remembering correctly. Someone help me if I'm wrong...)
2) It was more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
3) Lots and lots of delicious pancakes were eaten. Lots and lots.
4) Several on-campus a cappella groups performed and did a rather swell job, in my opinion.
5) Stan the Aardvark made an appearance.
One down side: (I guess this is partially a disclaimer, as well) the lighting in there was really unfortunate and frustrating.


Another disclaimer: the proportions are a little weird for some of these photo collages, so sorry about that... I'm still getting used to the editing software I'm using, and it's a learning process (basically a nice way of saying it's a struggle at the moment).



No comments:

Post a Comment