Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Northwest

This post is beyond overdue. It's not "oh, I've been 'busy' and haven't had any time" kind of overdue, but the kind of overdue where I've had very limited access to reliable internet for the last three weeks. (If you want to know why, or what I'm doing this summer, you can click here. There will hopefully be more on that later.) Before embarking on this summer's adventures, however, I got the chance to do a little exploring with my mom, which was rejuvenating and wonderful and what a vacation should be. We started in Portland, drove north along the coast, and finished the trip in Seattle. Here are some photos (and a time-lapse--scroll down!). Enjoy!




This time-lapse was more of a challenge to make (relatively) than the others I've made previously due to gimpy tripod issues and struggles with the new version of iMovie, but I thought I would share it anyway. 



No comments:

Post a Comment