Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Little Madness in the Spring

After weeks of drizzle, cold, and gloom, I am delighted to say that it seems

S  P  R  I  N  G    H  A  S    S  P  R  U  N  G  .

After shooting for about 5 hours at Furman's TEDx event (more photos and comments on that later), shooting covers for Ash Rauls (again, more to come on that later), and general post-spring break insanity, I decided to take a mental break and  take some photos ironically of the incredible blooms around the Vista House. Though I've wanted to since the beginning of the semester, I haven't had the right opportunity to shoot any photos of my home for this semester, and Friday was simply a lovely time to do it. 

I say that spring has sprung in the sense that all of the flowers are in bloom (my favorite thing, if I forget about my horrendous allergies), though when I look out from the library window at this very moment, the weather is ominous and sulky, the opposite of Spring in my imagination. 

I will not let this dampen my spirits, however, because I have several hours of photo editing ahead of me (yay!), which I say without even a smidgen of irony. In the meantime, though, enjoy these photos of the blissful blooms, the lovely Jenny (friend/fellow VH res), and a cat friend I made as I was walking around (seriously--what a great day). 

Until later, friends! 
= >.< =
[In honor of my new furry friend.]





No comments:

Post a Comment