Saturday, February 15, 2014

A New Venture: Video

As I alluded in my last blog post, I've been incredibly busy. Yes, I'm aware that it's a quintessentially Furman excuse and that everyone these days always seems to be "busy;" I don't say it some sort of mark of pride. I say it honestly with a little dash of shame because that means I keep making excuses not to go out and take photos, to keep postponing these photo projects I've had swirling around in my head for weeks. 

Part of this busy-ness, though, is because of some good, creative work that's been a delightful change of pace from reading about a thousand pages a week. I've had the pleasure of working with the one and only Ash Rauls, a singer-songwriter from Savannah, who I studied abroad with last semester. We've been working on recording oodles of videos (a creative and slightly daunting stretch for me), and will be shooting some photos later this semester for her new EP cover (which is much more under my umbrella of expertise). Here's the first of the series, which was posted in honor of Valentine's day yesterday. 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment