Sunday, December 29, 2013

Good Tidings

Whatever you believe, whatever you celebrate, I hope that this holiday season was filled with laughter, warmth (whether it came from a fireplace or classic, oppressive, Southern heat), inordinate amounts of delicious food, cake for breakfast (I partook. It was delicious), and oodles of rest (I actually just woke up from my second nap in two days. Productive? I think yes.). There hasn't been much photo-taking as I would've hoped these last few weeks, but then again, there rarely is enough to satisfy. I have a few projects brewing in my buzzing brain, and hopefully I'll get my act together enough to follow through with them and post them. 

One thing I am happy about, though, is that on one of the last nights I spent in Colorado, I went up to our roof and messed around with some long exposures. Here's my favorite:


More soon!


c h e e r s

No comments:

Post a Comment